View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:14 AM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
:2cents

The point is that you are the SAME as those you bash, but are blind to seeing that.

2 examples:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The reason you think I'm such a team player is because yes I think the Republican party is shit. It's just I think the democrat party is less shit (however that may change for how they have been fucking the election process over with Sanders )
Same with most republican fans on the forum - they think republicans are less shit than democrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The biggest reason I troll yoy goons is because you guys have been radicalized by the right so much you guys think anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid flavor is a liberal.
Same with you - you think anyone who bash liberals is a conservative.

You are the same just from the opposite spectrum (a bit towards left vs a bit towards right) and can not see it. I urge you to try to implement some sense of objectivity, I know it is not easy to be objective towards yourself, but try once in a while, you will see the whole picture so much better.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote