View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 10:21 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
That is pretty funny, so bump for OP.

Except for the fact that libby haters are not necessary conservatives. Most are just normal pro logic people (while libbyism is anti logic).

Ps: not saying you are a libby though, you are just "my team good, your team bad" mentality leftard.
Actually, I don't have a team.. I've been regestered independent since after the Bush/Gore election. I don't care for much of what democrats do and I will never vote for Hillary. I also openly said many times that I would of voted for Rand Paul over Hillary had he been the other front runner.

The reason you think I'm such a team player is because yes I think the Republican party is shit. It's just I think the democrat party is less shit (however that may change for how they have been fucking the election process over with Sanders )

The biggest reason I troll yoy goons is because you guys have been radicalized by the right so much you guys think anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid flavor is a liberal.

Honestly when I see many of you with your little rants I could just change the username to the next conservabro and it would be the same. You guys love to preach your idependance but the reality is you guys just follow the script of whatever the talking heads tell you to be upset at for that moment..

Be it Benghazi, Obamacare, imigration, welfare ect..ect. It's like clock work, soon as one of the talking heads start chanting about something you guys all get in line like a collective hive mind and bitch and complain.

Trump was just smart enough to redirect the hive mentally of the right to work for him. Hence all the crazy shit he said to get you guys on board the crazy train.. Now suddenly when it matters he has stopped the crazy talk.. He is playing you guys just like the Republicans have played you for years. But just like the last ones you think he's different.. He's no different just more self serving.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote