View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 06:38 AM  
EvgeniyIM

Industry Role:
Monetize 100% of adult traffic without remnants

Hi everyone,

My name is Evgeniy, I would like to introduce you a new platform for highly efficient traffic monetization.
iMonetizeIt from TrafficHunt is a system for automatic traffic distribution that MONETIZES 100% OF TRAFFIC at the best market price. Based on the REAL-TIME DATA ANALYSIS, iMonetizeIt further distributes traffic through preliminary TESTED FUNNELS. We send traffic only to the offers that bring the best results (in terms of EPV, EPC, eCPM). This way iMonetizeIt maximally approximates the actual profit to potential maximum.

Our SELF-LEARNING ALGORITHMS that perfectly adjust to the slightest changes in traffic behavior or offer performance. It acts similar to manual statistical analysis and quick re-adjustment of each campaign. However, iMonetizeIt does everything automatically, saving a lot of marketer's time and minimizing the chances for human mistakes.

iMonetizeIt brings STABLE REVENUE GROWTH on the same inventory. It's obviously interesting for traffic owners and providers.

Advantages for publishers
:
- Monetization of all available traffic
- The highest possible revenue
- Only high-quality, secure ads

Advantages for advertisers:
- The highest-quality traffic resources
- New verticals development
- Maximum conversions
- Flexible campaign optimization

Advantages for affiliates:
- Easy tracking and optimization (through tokens)
- Ready-made prelanders and marketing funnels
- Fully secured advertising
- Stable ROI boost
- Dedicated support and maintenance team.

Performance speaks louder than words. Join iMonetizeIt to see its power in action. Feel free to message me here.