View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 01:30 AM  
Daniel Piers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Tammix, I informed you that I could not speak on TeenRevenue's behalf as we provide a software solution for them only, so any other matters would have to be addressed by the program to you.

I did NOT say "Teen revenue should be in a position now to send pending payouts."
That is between you and the program. At no time is Too Much Media involved in any aspect of a programs daily business matters other than providing a software solution and support to them, our clients.
So you say that's okay that someone isn't paying for months and referring this to "NATS software issue"? You are literally covering fraudulent actions right now by not interfering. What you should do is to clearly state whether the issue continues for almost three months already or it has been fixed and everything should have been calculated and paid by now. If it's the latter, then you are indeed not to be blamed and we will solely solve this with the affiliate program holding the payments.

Hit me up!
Email larry [at] lizardleads [dot] com
Skype Alexander Lizard Leads
Daniel Piers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote