View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 03:36 PM  
tammix
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
They are not paying out though and playing games with affiliates. One of those games seems to be staying in contact with a few people like yourselves so you can bump these posts with praise. Ive still yet to see my last payment that has been marked "PAID." Ive also been given the "check is in the mail" excuse, a half dozen times.

In my honest opinion, they are using your reputations in order to not pay out others, and act as if they are still running an honest ship. I had given them months of my patience and sent many requests for information only to be given one excuse after another.

Chris, I know you have history with that company and ran that affiliate program in the past. I would guess you know a lot more about whats going on there then anyone. Care to share why they are not paying out and playing games?

Jscott, I have a lot of respect for you. How do you feel about them not paying other affiliates? I guess this is just the way things are these days?
That guy Ben is playing smart ass, you are right... payouts -even paxum ones- show as paid but didn't arrive to paxum, maybe someone is keeping the money in the middle who knows. My guess is that the big affiliate campaign they did between august and November last year (with weekend promos) was a desperate move before jumping ship and leave the biz... I share your feeling in your thread in other GFY forum -"TR is dead"-, they are plain dead
tammix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote