View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 08:33 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
I am not sure how long that would take me to be ranked in SEs. I am considering buying a site.
It can take any where from a day to a year or so to get ranked. There is no real rhyme or reason behind it as far as I have ever been able to figure out.

Problem with buying a site is that if it is a successful site that is ranking it is going to be expensive. If someone is making money off their site they are going to want 6 months to a year worth of income for it. Revshare continues through the life of the site/user so it is passive, pretty dependable income. Nobody that is legit is going to give up an income producing site cheaply. That would not make sense.

Quote:
It's the only thing I have for now: paying for traffic.
I was counting on the sheer number of impressions and clicks to at least get a few sign ups that convert.
Well, as you can see you have gotten a few sign ups. As far as revenue, it can take several months for a cam user to actual spend any money.

If I was doing that traffic I would point it all at ppl and at least get a dollar for the sign ups. That is the quickest way to build the revenue but it is a very short term plan. A cam user is usually worth a lot more across the long term as revshare.

I have never used exoclick so I am not sure how it works. Are you buying the traffic directly from exoclicks or are you running exoclick ads/plugs on another site?

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote