View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 09:08 PM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd73NJ View Post
Got my reports today.. everything delivered just as promised. They actually over submitted from what they promised me!

Traffic has remained about the same thus far, and I do perfectly understand what was explained to me about needing to continue with the system to get more videos that eventually will hopefully be picked up by smaller tubes. Im sure many of you will say, oh its only XXX hits for $60. But honestly, Id rather have videos circulating around than someone delivering my 5,000 blink redirects for $60.

One thing I found awesome is that some of the sites actually allowed the link to be clickable, and not just type in!

Here are traffic stats:

And the quality of the traffic also remains pretty good:

Im going to continue with this program another month for sure, and most likely beyond to see how the traffic continues to build!

Service is professional, and very very prompt. Ever have to chase someone around who you paid money for a service too? Well these guys message you. "Here is what we are doing.." "You uploads will start on this date.." "Your reports will be ready XXXX"

Hopefully a few others give this a try and report some data. Im using this for a cam affiliate site. Would be interesting for someone to try this out on a basic tube site with no traffic to see if it works even better.

On a whole, great job, pretty good value, and hope that over the next few months it continues to grow!
Hello, First of all thank you for your honest and clear review regarding our service. Yes for sure the hits are less because this are highly targeted traffic who really takes time to type your domain on their browser so we say that this traffic compares 1:1000 means 1 type in traffic is equal to 1000 clickable traffic.

As we have said in our conversation on skype that the more videos you have the more traffic you will get you can now have the idea that from only 100 videos you are getting that much traffic if you have millions of videos on the web then how much traffic you will get. Actually this method is applied by many adult affiliates and webmasters from last 2012 and this is the only method which is not saturated till now because people love to see new videos everyday on tube sites

If you surf some of high traffic BHW forums you can easily find that still people are making xx,xxx ammount of money every month using this method only and they have explained this method very clearly on their thread.
webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote