View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 02:13 PM  
AJHall
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike7 View Post
So.. You're saying that I can make half-assed templates and sell them for $79 and get away with it?

Edit: nvm, you meant cheap mainstream sites.. But still, what if I did that and it was missing things like responsiveness, good SEO, little errors, etc. Would that be up to me to fix?
(Not that it would be a problem or that I'm actually going to make an EX theme, just curious)
Sure. Look at a big template site like templatemonster.com

Good luck emailing them or the designer and having them fix whatever you don't like. Of course some might fix things, but it's a far cry from what Zuzana is offering with there being a person and a company standing behind what's being sold.

Anyone can sell whatever they want, doesn't mean anyone will buy it LOL. I sure as hell will not refer Elevated X users to buy something unless I know someone trusted and reliable is standing behind what they're selling.

AJ