View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 02:01 PM  
Colmike9
(>^_^)b

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHall View Post
My hunch is because it's supported by Zuzana unlike a dirt cheap template you might see from a mainstream template store for $79. If something doesn't work, doesn't look right on mobile, whatever, there are people backing their work who will support that, and that costs money.

Also something that everyone posting here has overlooked is that - this is INTRO pricing. This is brand new and like most new things, an into price is often set to allow for testing the waters and with the hopes of recouping the initial investment before altering the price and going after volume sales.

There may be other justification for the price but that's just my

AJ
So.. You're saying that I can make half-assed templates and sell them for $79 and get away with it?

Edit: nvm, you meant cheap mainstream sites.. But still, what if I did that and it was missing things like responsiveness, good SEO, little errors, etc. Would that be up to me to fix?
(Not that it would be a problem or that I'm actually going to make an EX theme, just curious)
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote