View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 11:30 AM  
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Hi Muad'Dib,

I'd argue that on all points. First if you look at the detail, you'll see that Zuz price is pretty reasonable. It would cost you a shitload of time to do it yourself, and if you hired a webmaster to do it for you it would cost a lot more than Z's charging.
You missed my point.

I ditched ElevatedX altogether because it's was getting pretty expensive of adding new, customized websites. It' a very good script but it is replaceable.

I just put my 2 cents in. In the current state of the industry when people are actually closing down their websites, you just can't charge so much money for a non exclusive template.

At the end of the day, AJ is losing money because of how complex the script is and how expensive it is to skin and add custom features etc. $999 is just a tip of the iceberg, it would cost you a lot more to make everything look the way you really want to.

As i said, AJ should to hire a full time in-house designer/dev. It would help his business a lot.

Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote