View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 07:57 AM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adentio99 View Post
I have personally tested this method and worked like a charm by getting me 20 to 30 followers each day consistently. I don't believe in spammy methods -

As mentioned on the other thread to attract twitter traffic to your adult site - same method worked for getting twitter followers too.

The script which I wrote - will auto-retweet and favorite tweets for mentioned keywords, #hashtag. You can use filters like ( retweet those tweets that are without any links, with only pictures, or videos, retweet if it contains specific #hashtags )

You can mention the time interval. I set as 10 minutes. Every twenty mins, it retweets and favorites from real users. Per hour it does 6, per day - 144. Out of 144 tweets, 144 real users ( because most of the spam bots and corporate profiles uses links on their tweets - only real users just tweet without any links - this is the trick )

Outta 144 users - you get around 20 to 30 people to follow you. ( if you're targeting the right keyword and #hashtags ) -

Per day 25 on average - per month - you get 750 followers. In 6 months, you get 4500 followers.

If you're active and used Jerkule's method - you gain extra 4500 followers.
Nice ideas and thanks for the participation in the thread.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote