View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:06 PM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
How to gain traffic from reddit to your adult website

Webmasters use reddit to drive traffic to their adult websites. That is because reddit has many adult subreddits, some with a really impressive number of followers. Reddit is a huge site that is broken up into subreddits, each with a specific theme.

You can get some really great traffic from reddit, but you have to be really careful what you are doing. Some day I get a few thousands visitors to my site just because some shared my page link there.

Reddit traffic may be not best quality, but it can build your brand awareness.

How to get traffic from reddit?

There are many ways how to do it, I will present the most useful ones.

Post pictures from imgur with some watermark with your site or post imgur picture and your page link in the comment as the source (many people ask for the source of the gif/picture so if your site is clean, good lucking and packed with a great content, they will like and upvote it).

If you are posting too many links, the mods may become suspicious. So comment, post in other subreddit, do not only post your website links, engage with people. If you have an old established account with many upvotes, it is really cool.

You also can create your own subreddit but you will have to wait a bit before you gain followers and significant amount of traffic. A lot of subreddits also have a zero-tolerance policy for anything that looks close to a spam link so be careful and read the information about the rules of each forum.

Reddit, if done correctly it can be a gold mine for traffic but you have to be careful that you do not get flagged as a spammer either by the subreddit mod or the site mods. Best strategy is to make lots of comments on posts or adding posts. Redditors hate ads more than average visitors (reddit is a tech-savvy community), if you have many ads, popups, you will experience a high bounce rate. Enjoy the traffic.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote