View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:46 AM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Getting followers for your twitter adult account

Twitter is another social media platform which is adult content friendly. It is a perfect website for branding purposes. I had great success with gaining a lot of twitter followers. My new account has over 10 thousand followers just in a two months.

It is very important to choose the correct hashtags and remember to make them relevant to your niche and research their popularity.

I highly advice against using any bots, once you get caught your account may be banned for life.

The easiest way to do all this is to simply be..... social. So follow and like other accounts in the same or similar niche as yours, you can follow 1000 accounts a day, if your accounts is good, a large percentage will follow you back.

So the better your account is you have the higher chance of getting followers. Do not post only links, but post what your followers like, meaning pictures or gifs, and occasionally post links. Too spammy tactics will result in losing followers forever.

Gaining followers works faster if your profile looks good and you follow people that are interested in your niche.

Another great way to gain new followers is doing some exchanges with other accounts, you find accounts in similar niche and you may ask the owner if he/she would do an exchanging (you retweet them, they you), if your account has really good content, it is one of the best and fastest ways of getting followers.

So even spending just a one or two hours a day interacting by chatting, answering questions, retweeting relevant content, replying to tweets/leaving blog comments (but remember to not spam other accounts) and you will see huge benefits. And best of all, this will cost you exactly $0.00, just some time out of your day.

You can also try this website where you can gain followers to your account, you gain points for following/liking other accounts and you can spend it to get followers.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote