View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:17 AM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Gain followers by being a social person

Let me first describe the general principle behind this method:

You want people to like your content and your blog. They first need to find your content, enjoy it and then decide to follow your blog, so they?ll get updates and you can advertise to them on a regular basis.

Starting to annoy people with spamming comments like ?FOLLOW ME PLS? is very ineffective. I found the best way is to portray yourself as a real human being, who enjoys the niche of the blog. This also means that I don?t just want to receive and give nothing in return.

Instead, I am making the first step and engage with the content of other people first. I leave them a nice comment, follow their blog, like the image they posted and in return they?ll often come to visit my blog and do the same there. The best thing is that their followers will also see my blog and might decide to check it out too and then their audience is going to do the same and so on. The more social interactions your blog gets, the better.

Now, it?s time to show you how to apply this theory to your blog.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote