View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 03:22 PM  
Mark300

Industry Role:
1) A girl who worked for him told me she had been paid $ 1,400 US. He often pays more than agreed (a kind of bonus). So the girl is happy.

2) He focuses on girls from Eastern Europe. For these girls, $1,400 is the equivalent of five or six thousand dollars for a North American (power purchase parity). And they often have a more URGENT need of money that North Americans.

3) In addition, he uses the lure of travel (many scenes are shot in Hungary), the prestige of his fame, the chance to make love to a true sex-expert (himself) and the mirage to be known in the West (and therefore to earn a lot of extra money in the West), to convince the girls.

4) He also use psychological techniques. One of them is the balanced use of the carrot and stick: he is very nice (French charm) to the girls (especially outside of the screen) but he is also authoritarian.

5) Another psychological technique could be called psychotherapeutic handling. Everyone knows that women often fall in love with their psychotherapist. Woodman then uses this method: he asks them a lot of personal questions, especially about their sexuality, their expectations, about love, etc .. to create a psychological intimacy between girls and himself.

6) Screamings are often remade in post-production so that they are louder, a lot louder. Then just the girl opens her mouth or shout a bit during the shoot. The rest is done thereafter.

7) He insults the girls in French... and they do not understand. His French is dubbed in English thereafter.

8) This girl I knew told me she had had a good experience with Pierre Woodman: he was kind and gentle outside of the screen, that sex was good and she was well paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
...they go to shoot the scenes in another country and have not been paid yet.......... I am just saying that when the model goes to another country she does not have the option of bailing out of a shoot so much as she does when she shoots in her hometown....
I agree.
Mark300 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote