Thread: Business Merchant Account Help
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 11:54 AM  
MrPay
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wslover317 View Post
Many of us Webmasters are getting pretty beat up with these 3rd party billers.

The past couple of days I have been noticing I am also getting over charged. Not going to rant about the company yet, as I emailed them a couple of days ago. But, you can be certain you will hear about them if I do not get a satisfactory answer, if at all...

But thats not what this post is about.

If you offer merchant services, we need your help. But, instead of your normal sales pitch, why dont you break it down completely for us who may be interested.

What fees and startup costs are involved including Visa and MC deposits if any.

What Monthly fees do you charge? Hidden fees?

What is your rate break down.

What are the qualifiers needed to get started? Is it by volume or is it by years in business or both?

If you have volume or time requirements, do you have any programs available for new startups. If so, details please.

Do you offer Global, Just US?

How are charge-backs handled?

What integration software do you offer if any?

I think this would be a good chance for you to grab some business and possibly help us out since most of us are getting raped with fees.
Hello wslover317

I completely understand what you are saying and where your confusion and headaches come from. This is exactly why SecurionPay has been created to solve these problems once for good. These questions and doubts have been brought by many throughout years already.

A. Our fees for high risk (you can find all the fees listed under https://securionpay.com/pricing

- registration fee with Card Association - 500 euros once per year

- processing fee 4.9% to start with. We can go all the way down depending on your monthly volume

- transaction fee/refund fee - 0.35 euros per transaction

- chb fee - 25 euros

- reserve from 5 to 10% depending on your performance and ratios

- no monthly fees, no hidden fees, no additional fees, no bank fees with a regular set up.

Clean, straightforward and transparent.

For mainstream businesses we offer 2.95% and 0.25 euros.

B: To start with us you need:

- register here https://securionpay.com/register and you have full access to everything and you can perform integration without wasting any time (this environment is exactly how the real one looks like and you can move all to "live" with one click

- you can integrate our platform in any programming language you want. This is the link for your developers: https://github.com/securionpay/

- We require EU entity at this point and we can help to establish one. US set up will come soon. List of documents you can find under our FAQ section on the website (also APIs documentation and everything you may ever need to integrate - as simple as that).

- Integration is a matter of hours not days or weeks!

- You can chose the way to integrate you want. The system will cope with any possible requirements from your side. You have full flexibility and you can adjust and create everything precisely for your business model including any payment model/scenario/structure.

C. No minimum monthly volume required. Start-ups are more than welcome. Our tech support team can guide anyone through the integration; they will check if all is done properly and give you additional tips on how to utilise the platform to its maximum. The UI is very good! We have never had problems to integrate anyone.

D. You can process globally with us more than 120 currencies and we can settle in around 20. Weekly payment - get paid what you processed last week the following week.

E. CHBs - we offer our Adjustable Fraud Prevention Suit, extended blacklisting and automatic chbs representments. Alerting system and scoring mechanise will give you additional info about every transition. We also identify fraud before it turns into a chb and give you time to refund/cancel the transaction manually or in automatic way.

F. Integration software - full API documentation is listed here: https://securionpay.com/docs

I hope these answers give you a little bit of an idea how differently we do things in comparison to what you have been experiencing so far.

If you are familiar with Stripe, i think you should know what kind of solution you may be getting from us :-).

Feel free to contact me at anytime with further questions.

Email: [email protected]

SecurionPay is a cross-device, online and mobile based payment gateway that offers merchants, developers and end-users friendly and simple card payment experience. Set of clean and robust APIs is capable of supporting any payment scenario in the most secure and easy way.
SecurionPay stand-alone gateway provides fast and limitless integration possibilities. Embedded payment form and advanced Checkout (pop-up) simplify enduser flow and are designed to increase conversion rapidly. FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIED
MrPay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote