View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 10:40 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
to me it simply sounds as if you have a shitty government in Holland

yes, oh the horror, making poor countries richer, what an insane plan.

ever compared most eastern European countries today to 1989? or Spain, Portugal in comparison when they were still dictatorships 40 years ago?

i guess we have a general different understanding - i also value experience and efficiency, not just birth date

and I plan to retire way before 60 - unless i just have fun keeping on

I think you don't understand me. I say there is a bigger market. That is why Volkswagen has more employees. That is no horror. But to point out that robots took over jobs, but because the market is bigger there is also more work. That is the whole idea of Europe. I am not saying that that is bad. You will need robots, else the factory will go to a cheaper country.

Well, even people to whipe your ass we are getting from Poland and other poor countries. Cause the Dutch won't do that work for so less money. I wonder how a 67 year old woman will whipe your ass. Maybe she needs help herself to do that at her age. Sure she will be experienced, but some jobs are not that good if you are over 67, than age counts more than experience.

I think i will work till i die cause i like it. But in the meantime i will travel the world cause you never know when it will end. I am for sure not waiting till i am 67, travelling around now for almost 4 years. I am not planning to retire in Holland, too cold for me. So for me it is interesting to know that the Dutch government will try to steal my retirement money when i decide to live in another, probably cheaper, country. And don't forget, laws in Holland cold be easily copied to Germany. Maybe a European president will force Germany in plans like that...

But that is financial. Soon there will be an European president. And i don't like that. Look what is happening in Greece, you have no control. I can understand the Greek people. It is ridicilous out there. But that is their own fault. They are better of alone, if they can't get more money from other countries. But everybody could see it coming and they, and we, are tricked into it. Some people even want Turkey to join.

I was on Zakynthos. Quiet Island but suddenly there was a new road, with a big sign it was paid by Europe. A fucking road from nowhere to nowhere for a handfull of tourist. Europe could figure out itself that was a waste of money. Now am i wondering, was that also a loan? Who has given that loan? And why?

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote