View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 07:30 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficHunt View Post
Great, glad I could help

I'm afraid to be too far off as there are a lot of factors at play while calculating your expected monthly revenue so I would need to connect you with our publisher manager directly to negotiate a potential deal. I can tell you right away though that with the number of daily views you've mentioned we can buy your traffic on CPM only if you can supply us some popunder inventory. For banners our best offer would be revenue share (60% yours). If you would like to discuss the details further please feel free to email me [email protected]
Mostly I am confused all over again...." factors at play, negotiate with publishers, CPM only ( is there anything else??) like 5PM ( a cocktail hour ;))??, popunder inventory,..

... So, either I run 1 minute mile, or I do not.....this sounds to me like a lot of "wishy washy"...but thanks anyway. I am about to hire a new web-guy and maybe he will sort all this out for me.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote