View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 11:52 AM  
Kenny B!
Confirmed Abuser

Industry Role:
The Cinema Scenario
The concept here is; the price of admission is just that, the price of admission. Movie theaters make more money from popcorn, drinks, video games and all the other crap they sell than from the take at the door. Your members area should be no different, after all you have the attention and trust of a qualified buyer, make the most out of it!

Live cam upsells can increase your revenue substantially, after all there is no limit to what someone can spend on cam shows and tips. Many of the live cam providers also have one click solutions making it that much easier to convert watchers into buyers. We work with many great live cam companies, feel free to contact me if you?re looking for a reputable company to work with.

Dating is another way of making an extra few bucks per member, you won?t get the same results as you?ll see from landing a whale live cam spender but it can increase your profit per member.

Cross promotion of other sites in similar niches. Having links to other sites your member may be interested in means you can make an ongoing % of the income as an affiliate of the other site. It also means getting a link back to you from the site you?re promoting and seeing some joins in return.

Some people think ?why would I send my members elsewhere?? Fact is a member that will stay around, will do so regardless, members who get their fill and leave will join another site, why shouldn?t you get a piece of that action?

Toys and more ? We have never had much luck selling tangible products through our general niche member areas, and had marginal success with fetish oriented sites. But it costs nothing to throw a link to a white label site and see the results for yourself.

Selling Space ? Member traffic is the highest quality around, there are plenty of people willing to buy spots in your members area. Many of these deals are pre-paid or pay per click, guaranteeing you income.

Definition of Insanity
?Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? While I agree with this I think the definition of insanity is; manually doing similar things over and over when it could be automated. This is where a proper CMS (Content Management System) comes into play. Time is money and if you?re short on either or both of those then you need to get a CMS that will free up your time so you can focus on building your business.
There are many solutions when it comes to a CMS there is no one size fits all out there, no matter what their sales pitch says:-) Since your needs may differ from ours I cannot recommend one CMS that is better than any other, besides I?m not here to promote any products.

We use a custom built in house solution to suit our needs, if anyone would like to discuss what software paid or free might best suit them feel free to hit me up.

The End! Well kinda...
Little things can make a big difference to the bottom line. I hope this article helps those of you with paysites and anyone looking to start one.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your site and how you can make more from it, feel free to contact me.

About the Author:
I started in 1999 with amateur sites, travelling to swinger parties having fun and shooting content. Over the years we stayed the course in the paysite field but found our talents were more suited towards the tech, marketing, support, admin, basically the business side of things. We now focus on making strategic partnerships (or acquisitions) with producers, models and site owners, where we each bring our strengths to the table to create a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Do business with us:
Your Paysite Partner
Kenny's Pennies
Sticky Dollars
Radical Cash
Indie Bucks
Stand Ahead

Read My Ambush Interview Here
Kenny B! is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote