View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 06:54 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Nathan posted that Manwin represents about 5% of adult.
Now that percent can be construed a ton of ways...
I think 5% may be accurate, Nathan is not a type giving out fake data on purpose. "M" may own a nice set of tubes and pay sites, still if you consider xvideos, xhamster etc. etc. "M" does not own, I think "M" owns 30% max of tube traffic (Nathan once mentioned this too), and I don't think "M" it owns even that % of pay sites.
Tubes are not the only way to make money in adult, or "M" would be at 30% of revenue... but considering all of the top cam and dating sites are not owned by Manwin/MindGeek (I remind that AFF makes $60M a year with streamray alone, this is in public records since it was a public company), you have to split this 30% with mfc's, streamate's, aff's, imlive's, awe jasmin's etc., then dating, and you easily end up with 5% figure of revenue or profits.
Now if 12billion total adult sales is true (I think it's too much, but if it includes japan...maybe...), 5% for "M" it is $600M. Is "M" making $600M a year?

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote