View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 11:19 PM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous View Post
Since you didn't move it to the correct thread:

Theres a reason people launch new brands/sites, theres more money to be made in more sites than there is in putting in all your effort and time into one site, so even if you dont believe there is a cap on the one site (which there is), launching more sites is always the better option once theyre at the level as most other successful ones.

While I like the positivity, your message implies that people should stick with trying to make their one site/product as big as they possibly can instead of expanding the network
I am glad you posted... because I can't keep track of a god damn thing!

One thing jumped out at me in your OP... "No third party billers"... so I naturally assumed you figured it out.

Checked your sites... 3rd party billing...

So your stats are flawed because you don't know what billing yourself could do for all of those solo sites and your biz in general.

I can't jam it down anyone's throats... but the money is in the merchant account. And hidden behind that is the trial join.... and hidden behind that is the money in recurring.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote