View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 09:11 PM  
Femjoy Michael
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous View Post
But I am much more confident in my ability to do so with alexa traffic stats and discounting any large spikes that could be caused by end of a promotion, etc

And using solo sites as an example is poor because alexa does not track stats of sites with that traffic level, which i stated in my first post.
I would love to hear your method too. I don't discount it. I believe we are working similarly, with different criterias and tools.

I'm using your site in context, but not literally. Smaller sample = harder to determine

Contact me anytime michael [at] femjoy.com and leave your skype. Let's talk and I can explain my methods.

The gist is, at high traffic levels, a google trend chart maps actual traffic (such as what you see in analytics) more accurately than alexa or compete. You are not benchmarking broad search terms in google trends, but urls and how typical users behave.
Promote some of the most-respected, and best-converting sites in the erotica niche (as proven by affiliates who have promoted our sites and others). Sign up at http://cash.femjoy.com
Femjoy Michael is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote