View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 03:47 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Not sure why graphs of google trends are even brought up, about the only thing i would use that for is to gauge the level of interest on google for say, a model.

people google the models they find more than the site names. nevermind that, nubile/s is moreso a word than a brand.

use alexa, while it can be cheated, 99.9 percent dont cheat it and it shows a pretty accurate estimation of sites with over 10k of traffic daily. and if you dont trust the estimation of traffic which you can get from the reach percentage, there are no denying it's accuracy when it comes to the trend of going up or down

thats a more accurate view of traffic trends over the past 6 months.

sadly my account seems to only track the past 6 months for whatever reason, support tells me it can go back further, im contacting them now. if anybody knows why this is, let me know.

here is nubilefilms, but also take into account nubilefilms is newer

and an overlapped comparison

im going to look into going back a little more.

sorry for letting it continue to go off topic Shap, not many threads in here have any business talk ;)

Last edited by Pseudonymous; 04-14-2014 at 04:02 PM..
Pseudonymous is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote