View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 11:58 AM  
Femjoy Michael
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
Looks like Femjoy/Joymii could use Shap's help. Paysite model is dead, I like Shap but dead is dead, best that can be done is squeezing whatever can be squeezed out of the dying beast.

I have suggested this to Shap, and it's definitely a good idea Mutt.
To be fair, this is the alexa for twistys:

and our main competitor met-art:

If you know how to use and interpret google trends (and adwords), you will get a much more accurate representation of QUALITY traffic. Here's joymii stacked against our competitors:

and Femjoy vs Met-art

Please consider my impact on Joymii.com:

Think about it like this: I was a noob who worked for Shap for just 1 year, going from programming at sextube, to product management at a completely different niche and environment. Imagine how much of an impact his more experienced employees such as mpahlca or ramster, can have on a program - whether it be a paysite, cam, dating, or mainstream. It makes the decision for Mindgeek to let Ramster go, even more bizarre.

Twistys was a talent factory. The paysite model isn't dead, but too many paysites lack mature management which Twistys had.

Even out of the game for a couple of years, imagine the impact the former LEADER of Twistys can have on a program.

If he wanted to, Sean could probably partner with mpahlca at ZeroTolerance and make it into a brazzers-killer in the niche.

I would shit in my pants if Shap decided to be a partner at one of our competitors.
Promote some of the most-respected, and best-converting sites in the erotica niche (as proven by affiliates who have promoted our sites and others). Sign up at http://cash.femjoy.com
Femjoy Michael is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote