View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:40 PM  
BareBacked
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
Ok, just for the sake of discussion, say a company of our size, with the brand loyalty we possess, the sales channels we are in on and offline, the acumen we have developed from years of experience, and the resources we sit on in terms of content, personnel, etc., our longevity, mainstream press accolades, etc., stepped up here, would that be worth consideration?

I get the feeling that you would be way more interested in something that harnesses mutually compatible skills and resources, not just shelling out to make someone else a ton of cash while you assume a ton of risk.

I come from the standpoint where parties that are equal and self sufficient form much better relationships than deals where one side assumes all the work or pays all the burdens unequally.

Thoughts?

Just for the record, I am not fishing for a deal, but I am always open to discussion so use this post as a vehicle to provide more feedback and insight into what you are looking for.

You missed your calling .politician or lawyer bro

Selfies
BareBacked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote