Old 08-03-2013, 07:46 AM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichen View Post
Legal tubes, huh?

What a fucking idiot you are.

You are making peanuts while sponsoring the people who are destroying your business and making millions in the process:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?p=19744374
Honestly though at this stage of the game what choice does he really have but to try to work with the tubes? I hate to say it but if you are operating a paysite and you expect it to be around five years from now with that model, you're crazy. I think the game is to leverage the tubes to hold on for some months and maybe some years. They have the traffic now. It's mostly crap and you're flushing your future business down the drain but hell that is already happening anyway regardless of what you do. In every niche 10,000 full scenes are available. 12 sponsors from each niche are furiously uploading their full scenes to the tubes. Regardless of what you do people are being trained not to pay and this has been happening for going on a decade now.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.

Last edited by signupdamnit; 08-03-2013 at 07:48 AM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote