View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 06:22 PM  
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I shoot Asian and Japanese content for my sites and for other sites.
I am friends with and know most of the people whose content made their way to the erito site.

I have licensed some of that content.

I sell some of that content to consumers in various formats.

I am not a troll but someone who takes feeding his family seriously and when people "pull a manwin" it takes food off my table and makes it harder and harder for the Japanese niche to work. I love the art of shooting and working on set. If you do not shoot you cannot understand why people like Mike, Robbie and others and I get pissed off about stuff like this new site from MW.

A couple of years back I was approached by Manwin to help them in Japan. I considered it, made some contacts, had some offers for them.

After a few weeks I realized they were not serious about properly working the niche they were only interested in learning where to minimize their exposure to problems with Japanese producers. Erito.com is proof that I was correct.

I backed out and never looked back. I have the skype and email chats to prove it.

Enjoy!

Sorry for bogarding thread at the end otaku. I hope you get all of your content off the site and everyone learns a lesson, another lesson in a long line of lessons, about manwin, again.

erito.com - Nan des ska?
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote