View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:01 AM  
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Damn... anyone know Eddie personally? Why is he so violent and raged?
I've sometimes wondered why Eddie has so much hatred in his heart. He wrote to me several times mostly being a hater... but a few times he was a complete gentleman. He would explain that his hater attitude was always brought on by others, usually Rob from FTV. He never took responsibility for his own actions...it was always someone elses fault that he acted the way that he did. He's a very talented photographer for sure...but his attitude/personality always gets in the way of his success, and it always will.

Not sure what happened to his site but it appears that he is no longer the owner (check whois). I know that he had a partner that he didn't see eye-to-eye with and it looks like his partner now owns the site. Not sure if he sold his interest or was pushed out but it's sad because I know that Eddie put his heart & soul into that site.

If Eddie would take some serious steps to get rid of or at least minimize the hate & rage that fills his heart, he could really do something great. Not many can shoot his style with the consistent results that he gets. Good luck Eddie!
DeanCapture is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote