View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:53 AM  
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I'm the cam girl who has had the largest amount of money stolen from me by Camwealth ($2700) but they haven't issued a single pay check to anyone, cam girl or affiliate since early July.
Up until recently they claimed they wanted to keep running their site and made a vague promise to pay us each the money we are owed, yet they shut down their servers two days ago. They left my old personal site up, however, and continue to collect subscriptions there, even though I have no intention of participating in the site in any way.

Thank you, JScott, for adding Camwealth to your scammer list. Most of the women owed money are not owed enough to make a lawsuit worth it, so we're hoping that some bad publicity will 'inspire' Camwealth (Ameriweb LLC) to pay us the money we are all owed. I will be suing the company if they don't pay me by the date I set out in my demand letter.
best of luck to you in collecting the funds owed

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote