View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM  
arpitagarwal82

[WTS] Powerful Wiki Pyramid [PR3-7] Backlinks service.

Hello GFY Members.
I am arpitagarwal82 and many of you may know me from various other webmaster. I am offering my link building service. Hope you guys like it.

Powerful Wiki Pyramid. (PR3 - PR7 including few.edu included)
Price $12

Tier 1:
300 contextual links from 300 PR3 - PR7 unique domains pointing to your money site. This includes few .edu domains too.

Tier 2:
2000 backlinks (forums or blog comments) are created for the backlinks created in tier 1.

1 URL and unlimited Keywords allowed.

Features:
1) Wiki Links are powerful authority backlinks. Moreover these links are contextual and Big G loves such links
2) The articles I submit are highly spinned. This makes you anchored link surrounded by unique content and pass the maximum link benefit.
3) Random usernames are used for each submission. This way no footprints are left.
4) Unlimited keywords are allowed. This provides insane anchor text diversity.
5) Many .edu and .edu.xx wiki domains are included in my list. These are authority powerhouse.
6) Almost each domain is on different IP. This gives your backlinks a wide IP diversity.

FAQ:
* Do I need to provide articles or any other content?
No. Just provide me the URL and Keywords and I will do everything else. Sit back and relax.

* How many keywords can I provide?
You can provide unlimited keywords. Just use the spintext format in order form. Example {keyword1|keyword2|keyword3|and so on}

* What about Pagerank distribution?
All the wiki sites I use for this package have PR3-PR7 (root domain pagerank).

* Do you accept foreign language anchor text?
Yes I do. But the articles used will be in english.

* Are the articles submitted are readable?
Probably No. I spin the articles heavily to make them unique. The article is treated as unique content by search engines, hence pass the maximum link benefit.

* Are these links dofollow?
Most of the wiki links are nofollow. But these sites are considered as authority sites by Google.

* What is the turn around time?
1-5 days depending upon the work load and order queue.

* Will you provide any reports?
I will provide you the complete report after the work is completed.

* I ordered your service and made payment, but haven't filled the order form. What should I do?
No problem. Just use the contact details below and drop me a PM or email with your email id, paypal id (you used to make payment), URLs and Anchor texts. I will take care of rest.

[WTS] Powerful Wiki Pyramid [PR3-7] Backlinks service.
arpitagarwal82 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote