View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:03 AM  
Babaganoosh
♥♥♥ Likes Hugs ♥♥♥

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LushBoobs View Post
there are no stupid questions - only stupid answers. seriously... you guys are kinda clueless - as this is a WEBMASTER Q & A forum, which is meant to ask and answer questions and to seek and give advice. I two lawyers, one is my sister, the other my brothers best friend, both entertainment lawyers but don't specialize in ADULT entertainment and i wanted to know what YOU all would do in my situation. I didn't trademark the name for her, my company developed the character that SHE PLAYED.

fuck it. i won't come here for help anymore.. most of you are sarcastic rude assholes, and WHERE ELSE TO ASK THAN IN A Q&A help forum? this is the place.. you just didn't like the question and if you ask me - YOU Didn't have to CHIME IN, but wanted to slam me for asking a "stupid question" as you put it.. when in fact.. some people understood what i asked and answered and for those answers - THANK YOU - you all used this forum as it was originally intended, to ask for and receive advice, instead of abusing someone because you don't approve of the question.

seriously? wow.
fuck off.
Yes, there are stupid questions. Your original post should serve as proof. Don't get butthurt that a few people laughed at you. We understood your question *PERFECTLY* despite your insistence that we didn't. You sure are sensitive. Perhaps GFY is too rough for you. Maybe you can find a forum for cat blog webmasters or something?