View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 04:28 PM  
stoner529
Confirmed User

1. i just read this thread.. you made it sound as if you hadn't hired a lawyer right off the bat, so i see the point there.

You get bitchy when someone calls you an idiot for asking what they would do stating they didnt read the question right.

Well we read the question stated what would we do. and i feel the same way, if you don't know what to do you shouldnt be in business in this industry.

trademark names are the same reason you see wrestlers with different companies having different names. they switch from one company and have to use different names because the other company trademarked that name. if that girl where smart she would have trademarked her own name and not let you trade mark a name for her.

If i had a 160 iq, i wouldnt be in the adult business. Hell i here asia carerra is quite smart and had great money until her husband died and she lost it all. but she is smart.

I wouldnt even ask the advice of anyone on here if i already hired a lawyer. Its a no brainer.

I think you're kinda stupid too for asking it. You can have brains but you can't always have common sense.

You can buy your kids way onto the football team but you can't buy him talent in the long run.

You can buy their grades in school but you can't buy them smarts when they need it on their own

You can trademark a name, but if you have to ask the advice of others after asking a lawyer, then you're stupid.....

Last edited by stoner529; 08-14-2012 at 04:31 PM..
stoner529 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook