View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:47 AM  
Babaganoosh
♥♥♥ Likes Hugs ♥♥♥

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LushBoobs View Post
once again - I pointed out that you misunderstood the question and again you call me too stupid?

learn to read, asshole.
then take responsibility for YOUR MISTAKE and then apologize for being a dick.

apparently you can't admit you were wrong, and cover it by calling me names. smooth. way to show that you're soooooo insecure as to be unable to apologize or admit that you made - oops - A MISTAKE. you misunderstood my very BASIC AND SIMPLE QUESTION.. i guess we know which one of us is entirely too fucking stupid.

oh and if you're too stupid to understand - it's you.
Are you trolling or are you truly this fucking dense?

I know you're trying to make this out to be an argument about semantics. That's just precious.

Anyone with an IQ higher than that of a coconut should/would talk to an attorney--which you made no mention of doing in your original post. After speaking to an attorney, anyone with an IQ higher than that of a coconut should/would do what the attorney advised them to do. The answer to your question was so blatantly obvious that I came to the conclusion that you are, in fact, an idiot.

I hope you get it now, genius.