View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:01 AM  
kazymjir
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Two-three years ago I was using many drugs. Mainly psychedelics, sometimes I was even three-four months using almost everyday something different.

Weed, LSD, LSA, 25B-NBOMe, 4-Ho-Met, psilocybin mushrooms, PCP, ketamine, pFPP, benzydamine, dextromethorphan, ephedrine, methcathinone, amphetamine, MDMA, codeine, other things I don't remember.

Many of these things above was mixed together, like LSD+weed+benzydamine, LSA+dextromethorphan+benzydamine+weed (only once, started great, terrible badtrip in the middle, ended good),25B-NBOMe+weed+benzydamine, dextromethorphan+benzydamine+weed (crazy thing, sends to other dimensions), psilocibes+weed+benzydamine, pFPP mixed with almost everything.

These days made crazy changes in my mind, but in surprise, for good. Before I was typical guy drinking booze with friends and having no future, but after these crazy months on psychedelics my mind changed. Now I am extremely focused on self-development and work. I lost contact will almost all friends of my bad days and now I stay only with good people. I don't take drugs anymore today, I don't need them to anything. I just am just working and self-developing every day and I am extremely happy with that

Last edited by kazymjir; 08-02-2012 at 01:03 AM..
kazymjir is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote