View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 06:20 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
If you can zip of the site/database, you might get a few people here willing to put up mirrors.

I've got some space to do so.
Thanks for the offer, but in order to publish to all sites at the same time it's best to keep them all together where I can easily modify the sites at will. I have written a script to work with Mars Edit which lets me type out an article once and publish to unlimited sites.

The best help people can provide is to get right behind this, write articles, share the website on social media, share individual posts on social media and help raise public awareness.

We also need to hammer Paypal until they stop processing for these sites. Once Paypal has been dealt with we can move onto Mastercard and Visa, then there are further steps that could be taken to help make the life of a file locker operator more difficult.

I also need ideas about what other aspects we should publicize to the wider public. Perhaps there are other things we could all be doing as a web site is only one aspect.

Last edited by AdultKing; 06-27-2012 at 06:21 AM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook