View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 09:16 AM  
xes network
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme-website View Post
That is not quite the truth. Now concidering we had an agreement to walk away from that gig with hard feelings and your here telling half truths. Allow to refresh your mind.

You came to me just before xmas asking for a "banner pack" (i advertise them at 250 for 16 on my site and they take me between 4 and 6 hours to compete). You wanted a rush job which meant me giving up my xmas. So we agreed a premium price..
Now it is also expected for the client to provide me with content/eye candy to use.

You provided a folder full hundreds of .DNG files. About 20 megs for each picture. With no way of possibly previewing them. And you expected me to select the content to use...

I spent a day or two working as best I could under these circumstances and did create sevreal banners for you. Then you ask for each banner to be re-worked for multiple sites.

Then you disapeared for several weeks. Upon your return i tried to discuss with you the situation. You were running out of man hours. I offered you a partial refund. You said you wernt fussed and agreed to walk away with no hard feeling either way.

Yes i did wind down my hours as i went into a transition period following my inhouse position. BUt I am non-exclusive and free to take on extra gigs in my own time.

I also employ 2 other designers now to help me with the more mundane tasks.

Now why you are here to drag this up I don't know. I have you on my ICQ but your status is "user hasnt added you yet".

If you want to contact me plz do so.
Ok just got an ICQ chat with Anna . We will see if differences can be amended and pick back up work professionally. Stay tuned...
xes network is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote