View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:50 PM  
epitome
So Fucking Lame

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
First off, I would like to say I love Brad and MOJO. He has always been most helpful and available at any time I needed to ask him some questions when I started in the hosting business. When I have seen him at conferences, he has always been friendly. He is a professional, diplomatic, and a good front man. I believe they set a 'gold standard' when it comes to managed web hosting.

That being said, I read it as follows. Whether personal, or professional, you should not make posts like this on GFY. I can understand being burned by your pal, as I know I have been as well in the past. However, I did not make a post about it.

Perhaps Brad needs to vent. It sounds like there was a friendship and BRO drinks.
It does sound like one party had more faith in the friendship than the other. It's impossible to say which person had more faith.

I think we've all posted things on GFY that later on didn't seem like such a good idea.
epitome is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote