View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:42 AM  
bloggerz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Manual ABC Link Building Available

i have a spot open on my monthly link building, these aren't links on my own sites.

I find you links on other webmaster's sites, i link to them and they link to you.

These links are permanent trades so even if you stop my service, I will still maintain the links.

You have options on the PRs you need, the niche/categories, etc. I have thousands of websites that I can trade links for so they will link to you.

Sample pricing is $350/month for 50-60 PR1-PR4 Links.

Of if you don't care too much about PR, then for 90-100 monthly links (list will include PR0s) will be $300/MONTH

Websites that will be linking to you will have legal content, good amount of incoming backlinks, and not just link farms. Websites that will be linking to you will come from all over the world on different hosting, IPs, and nameservers.

Reports will come at the end of the month with details on who is linking to you with what anchors they are using.

Paypal/Paxum/Alertpay/Wire are accepted. Let me know and we can get you started today.

Thanks

Hit me up for more information. ICQ 372 373 323 Gmail: eroticweb Skype: gfybloggerz

$$$$$ MAKE HUGE MONEY IN CAMS - CLICK HERE $$$$$
bloggerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook