View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:18 AM  
Rankings

Industry Role:
Location: A cat with three legs cannot bury shit in a frozen pond. In addition to that, can you cry underwater?
14 Backlink Packages to Choose From, Step in for details...

We have 14 different backlink packages to choose from. Each package contains 10 sites with 10 unique IP's each spread across numerous c-class servers.

Each 10 pack cost $15 for 6 months or $30 a year. The setup if very basic. You can choose up to 10 anchors as well as deeplink, or choose to place up to 10 different urls on each package. There are discounts for 3+ 10 packs purchased, so contact me with your amount needed so that I can price you accordingly.

If you have 1 site, and focused on 1 keyword, no problem.

If you have 10 sites and focused on 1 keyword each, no problem.

If you have 5 sites and want 2 backlinks for each, no problem.

Are these free hosted sites? NO - each site is unique, indexed, and ranked to bring you the juice you need.

You control the setup, we add the links, simple as that.

ICQ or SKYPE works best, but feel free to email us if needed. I will try and check this thread frequently, but for those that ask me to contact you, it may take a day or 2. It's best to reach out to me so that i can get you the 14 packages to review and choose from.

19+ Years Serving the Adult/SEO Industry

Rankings is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote