View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:40 AM  
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Let Me Tell You How Much Apple Rocks (iPhone 4s story):

My 14 year old cousin has lived with me for the last 2 years. I homeschool her and her sister. In November I got her a new iPhone 4s. Normally, I wouldn't buy insurance on it, but because of her age I figured it might be a good idea.

That was a good call. Yesterday she dropped it when picking up her towel by the pool. When it hit the concrete, this was the result:

She was in tears. I called Apple and made arrangements to pick up a new phone. It was late, so I schedule an appointment for today. Everything went flawlessly. We were in and out of the Apple store at Arden Mall in Sacramento in about 15 minutes.

Not only did she get a brand new phone, but because we had her all synced up with iCloud, it's like she never lost her other one. What I mean is this: every app is in it's place, down to the way she had it organized. Every text message is still there. Every photo. Every song. Every setting was just as she had it. Her internet explorer (safari) opened back up to every page she had open on the old phone. Her wall paper is the way she had it. Everything. All of it was synced and put in place without plugging into a computer... a wifi connection was the only requirement.

Apple doth rocketh.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote