Thread: Bloggers needed
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:47 PM  
xxxbusiness
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi22 View Post
I signed up but.. I prefer to keep my blogs on my own host, especially if I need to pay for the service.
Can I create more blogs with free account? I found this to be unclear.
I'd like to create a new blog every second day. Is this possible with free account?
yea, i think FAQ needs to be updated, but a new support forum will follow soon.

1. your blogs you will need to keep on your own host anyway. From MBposter you get an RSS-Feed created for each blog you add, which you just need to syndicate in your blog to get the posts.
2. in free account you can add as many blogs as you want, there is also no limit for posting into own blogs and you can post in multiple blogs as well, but only to blogs you own.
For network posting you can post to one blog per day, multi selection is only in pro, where you have 20 posts per day and can submit each post with spinning to about 10 multi blogs.
3. difference in free and pro accounts for posting in your own blogs:
as free user everyone can post in your blogs and as pro user you can decide to allow or disallow other users to post and just post yourself.

Why do this? Because it's fuckin easy, saves lot of time, you can use it for almost all free blog hosts and has great features like spinning, multi authors, multi submission and much more...