View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:09 PM  
Tsharp23

Industry Role:
Powerful Adult Link Pyramid Service, HIGH PR

Adult Link Pyramid Service.

Hello GFY Members!

I'm offering Adult Link Pyramid Services.

We provide Powerful pyramid link building services

Pyramid Links are a great way to diversify your backlink profile. This package includes layered social bookmarking, profile backlinks, and web2.0 pages, which Google loves (awesome). We build backlinks to the backlinks on your site. Take action and get your site ranking Better Today.

Link Pyramid - $20

15+ High PR6-8 Web 2.0 Pages

100 Bookmarks PR2-8

5000 Profile backlinks high pr(1-8)

Why Us?
This isn't just your basic blast with one post and one link
All posts contain 2 back links, chosen URL and another submitted page, so it gives link depth between all the submitted posts and sites.

The report will contain many high ranking PR sites all posts interlinked with other sites & book marked by social sites and forum profile links linking to submitted posts as well.

Turnaround time: We understand that your time is very important and that is why we try and get your results back to you as soon as possible. We say normally 3-5days but typically you will receive your report much sooner than that.

How To Order:
Please send me a Private message to order

Review Copies: Currently Offering 3 Review Copies at 50% off! PM ME TO GET YOUR REVIEW COPY
Tsharp23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook