View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:59 PM  
meka2003
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboAngel View Post
I get up yesterday to have my stepson call and tell me his baby is in the hospital.He hadn't gone to the bathroom in over 24 hours. I then get a call they are taken him to another hospital he has a blockage in his intestines. Emergency surgery is needed. The Dr's cut him open only to find he has a "rubber band" thing around his intestines so they cut it and his intestines then go back to normal. Surgery went well and he will be home hopefully on Saturday. He has gone to the bathroom and is laughing and felling so much better. Poor baby is only a year old so everyone was sooo freaking out. Thank goodness he doing well.

Then I find out my car is broken so my car guy comes and gets it only to call me and tell me it will be $985. I have a VW but the price of parts it should be a BMW! LOL I tell him that I have to run back to the hospital and I will call him when I get back. I come home only to find my car with a note "Car is fixed pay me when you can." I was floored most people don't fix your can and give it back with a note like that right?

I'm soooo thankful the day turned out better than it started! Sorry if this bored you just wanted everyone to know how a bad day can turn out to be a great day!
The way the universe works is all nothing but a pattern of 50/50. Push and pull, positive and negative reactions. Heads and tails. and ratios
meka2003 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote