View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:49 PM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
I have a network of over 600 domain-based sites, most of which I have built by writing HTML and creating my own templates. In short, there is nothing you can do that I can't (and I can probably do it faster), so long as it doesn't involve a mouse. Anything mouse related (like graphics) I am pretty slow at, but I have other technology that allows me to use a mouse fairly quickly, I'm just not steady enough to do graphics well.

I can also add my own vocabulary. You can create macros (you need a higher-level version to do this.) The list goes on and on.

If it's for you, give it a try, it's only $50. I am betting that you will not like it though. Most people that don't need it, don't like it.

If it's for a friend or family member that has trouble typing, buy it for them. If they are stubborn (like my cousin) it won't do them much good, but if they have any patience at all and want to get running on a computer, this is how you do it.

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Natural...6006131&sr=8-1

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote