View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:06 AM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronic View Post
You're from Winnipeg, a HOCKEY fan and you call Wayne Gretzky "my man"? Hopefully you're a transplanted Edmontonianidiot or that just sickens me.

His dominance of us happened in the fucking 80's for crying out loud, I'm long over it. And as not only a hockey fan but as a guy who played hockey for over 20 years I have the innate ability to appreciate what a great hockey player the guy was. Did he not represent all of Canada a few times, world championships, olympics, etc? Then he represented me.

So I suggest you get over it too. Or continue being sickened. ha ha. I'm okay with either. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronic View Post
In relation to the thread, she's not THAT good looking ffs. Take a walk through the local mall and you'll see a LOT hotter chicks than that. Of course, same goes with Paris, KimK, etc. etc. etc.
That may be true, but none of them are Gretzky's daughter. She doesn't have to be runway-model hot, even a little hotness is enough to get her antics more noticed. And she's more than 'a little' hot.

But you're right, there's always hotter.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote