View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 09:05 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
First off those people in the video are not soldiers...second the U.S. Army does not have the authority to impose economic sanctions...and thirdly the U.S. Army does not carpet/cluster bomb anyone as the U.S. Army does not have the capability to do so. A great deal of training is required to perform well in the duties required for Combat Arms Units.
I stand corrected, I meant to say the US government and their agency for physical violence the US army.

Also sorry the US air force cluster bombs civilians not the army. Big difference to the civilians, semantics is everything during months and months of bombing campaigns preceded by the complete and total destruction of their economies and futures by unhuman sanctions and "justified" wars

As for the training and stuff I will agree that the pilots and special forces get exceptional training. Not that any is required to molest 3rd world victims who never wanted to fight you in the first place.
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote