View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:33 PM  
iwantchixx
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Ok, for those who are interested in applying I ask three simple things.

1. Read the posting so you know what you need to be able to do. You must be able to do EVERY single one of the tasks required for the position.

2. Send me LIVE examples with a resume or writeup/cover letter explaining how you are suitable for this job, with proof. Just telling me "I have done it before, can I have the job" is not getting either of us anywhere.

3. When I reply and ask for this information, please provide it. Getting a response of "I did this unrelated task for this certain gfy'er before" is not a resume, nor is it a cover letter nor is it proof of previous experience nor does it show me you are suitable for the position.

Thank you for your understanding.

Keep this in mind, would you walk into a McDonalds and say "Can I has job", refuse to fill out the application and when asked for a resume telling the shift manager "I worked for burger king last month, so can I have the job"??
iwantchixx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote