View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:08 PM  
96ukssob
So Fucking Banananananas

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
can't speak for the 7 series, but know many people including myself that have 3s and Ms. None of us have ever had any issues
Most of the 3's and 5's are pretty well built, as they know these will be more common. Only issues Ive heard about are electrical in the 2006-2009 5 series with the instrument panel.

For the 7, its a nightmare. You would think with their flagship vehicle they would take a little more pride, but doesn't seem to be the case. If you go on the forums, almost everyone complains about the transmission problem, or known as the "60,000 mile curse."

I had no idea until I bought one and regret it everyday. I hate the car and wish it would just disappear... worst is the dealership I bought it from fucked me and stole my money for taxes and lied about options so I can even sell the POS to someone else.

After this, and dealing with both 2 BMW dealerships and BMW USA I would NEVER buy another BMW again, ever. Biggest piece of shit waste of money cars on the road, right next to Mercedes and their plastic inserts they use in their higher end vehicles.

The next car I will buy will be an Infiniti. No offense Germans, you suck at making luxury cars and should stick to beer and sausages