View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 11:52 PM  
Makaveli
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by garce View Post
You Americans are all funny. Not "Funny HAHA!" - "Funny Peculiar" - More like inbred, ignorant, racist peculiar. You're all fucking funny.

ME being Anti-American (which is a very new feeling - THANK YOU ALL!!) is not racist. Your country and your dollar (DOLLAR!!! ROFL!!!) dies, and you get all nationalistic... No, you don't.

You hate each other. You will do NOTHING to better the world. The only jobs you've created are for 13 year old Chinese girls sewing together Levi's.

Your country is done. Unless you decide to go out in a blaze of glory (harhar), you are officially the shortest termed dynasty in the history of human civilization.

Call me crazy, but you guys are done. You fight amongst yourselves SO MUCH the rest of the world considers the United States to be a joke.

Either blow up the planet or grow a pair of balls. I don't think anyone in your country has the spine to take control of the world. You are turning into an irrelvant laughing stock.

Tonight on The History Channel - The History Of The United States: The Shortest Lived Superpower In The History of Human Civilization! 100 Years! Woot!

Fuck, who cares. Just fight amongst yourseleves. The rest of the world will continue to pass you by unless Romney (ROMNEY! Seriously!!!) decides to try to blow it up.

I don't even want to be alive anymore - let alone live on a planet with you retarded fucks crawling all over it. Nuke the [palce - the stupid dead rock will still orbit the Sun until it gets swallowed by our star.

Go argue about the planet, global warming, etc - and realize that at any second the rock beneath your feet will wipe out your species and have no regrets.

And I'm still not banned. There's nobody here, right?
You pretty much summed it up. Except for the "I don't want to be alive anymore" part. I'm looking forward to watching America's demise.

Oh wait what does this have to do with Bob Marley? LOL.
Makaveli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote