View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 04:16 PM  
garce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Wow. You're racist. This ought to cheer you up - here's a black guy who made a fortune pretending to be white.

I can't even watch this shit.

Heaven forbid that anyone should ever write music that allows them to express not only their beliefs, but the beliefs of an entire nation...

Wait, wait, wait... You were being sarcastic! Funny! I almost missed that. (I actually like Lionel, so... next...)

Turn your lights down low!

Damn, she is perfect... Just. Fucking. Perfect.

Aside: I will take good, good loving from Lauryn Hill anytime, any decade, any LIFETIME... I'd even take it from Bob himself but he's dead - and that's just a fucking horrible thing to say. So Lauryn is my second choice. What a choice that would be, though... Pure, silk-skinned perfection. So far out of my league that I embaress myself by clicking "Submit Reply"

Still, even a Goddess like Lauryn cannot touch Bob. My goodness. Pure music and emotion. I miss him so much... So here's more Lauryn. Maybe a touch of Ziggy.

Such a pure heart. Redemption - its all I ever had. And I think that's gone now - so I don't even have THAT anymore.

But Lauryn Hill is soooo much fucking hotter than life itself... Her beauty strikes me down and make me feel worthless... So, here we go. Subtitles for you Americans...

Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom? No? I didnae think as much!

I actually HATE youtube, but fuck! There's too much shit there...

The joy, love and beauty in these shitty Youtune videos... Bob was brilliant. Untouchable. On the other hand, Lauryn Hill is 100% touchable... And Ziggy, well, I've already went there - but I do not wish to insult the man.

Won't you help us sing a song of freedom?
Cause all I ever had was
Redemption song..

Of course not. Why did I waste my time?

I have nothing else else to do, you spineless ass-kissers.
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote